Silversconic Port Douglas to the Agincourt Ribbon Reefs
Silversconic Port Douglas is the perfect choice for both scuba divers and snorkelers! Departing from Port Douglas daily. Starting with boarding at the Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina. Next visit 3 outer Agincourt Ribbon Reef sites. Prices start for adults $255 and children $181 for snorkelling visit our site for more information.
This fantastic Great Barrier Reef tour visits 3 spectacular reef locations.
Experience Australia’s Great Barrier Reef on this Silversconic Port Douglas Dive and Snorkel Day.
Get set for a day full of exploring outstanding Great Barrier Reef locations.
Silversconic has 29 exclusive reef locations at the Agincourt Reef. Agincourt Reefs run parallel to the Continental Shelf, these Ribbon Reefs offer outstanding visibility.
These stunning reef locations feature stunning coral gardens with plate corals, branching staghorn coral and also large boulder coral.
Brightly coloured reef fish including parrotfish, butterflyfish and also the popular clownfish live on the reefs.
Divers will also see Queensland Grouper, Coral Trout as well as reef sharks.
There are different options available. Great for snorkellers, introductory divers and certified divers.
Certified divers can experience up 3 dives on this tour. At the same time, Introductory dives have the choice of up two dives.
Snorkellers can experience unlimited snorkelling while they are at the reef with Silversconic Port Douglas.
Jump into the Crystal clear water of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
Travelling to the very outer edge of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
With the best possible visibility fantastic coral and an abundance of marine life at the Ribbon Reefs that run along the Continental Shelf
Onboard Silvesconic Port Douglas
Spending 5 hours, visiting three spectacular outer barrier reef locations on our Silversconic Port Douglas tour. Snorkel straight off the back of the boat and into a natural wonderland.
Large submerged platforms make entering the waters a breeze. There are also large spacious deck areas for relaxing. As well as fresh water showers and change rooms.
After the water activities are completed, enjoy a refreshing drink from our licensed bar and relax while cruising back to Port Douglas. Furthermore, the Silversconic vessel is fitted with a unique ride control for a smoother journey.
- 3 Outer Agincourt Ribbon Reefs
- Outstanding visibility
- Spectacular marine life and coral
- 07:30 – Check-in at Quicksilver Reservations Counter located inside the Reef Marina for your boarding passes.
- 08:15 – Vessel boarding commences. Complimentary morning tea/breakfast served.
Time to head to the Great Barrier Reef!
- 08:30 – Depart Port Douglas marina for the Outer Barrier Reef.
- On the outward journey, certified and introductory dive briefings begin.
- 10:15 – Arrive at the first reef location.
- Divers gear up, while snorkellers’ site briefing begins.
- Get ready to view the beauty of this natural wonder!
- 11:30 – Silversonic departs for the second reef location.
- Both introductory and certified divers have the option here for a second dive.
- Snorkelers site briefing.
- Noon – Tropical hot and cold buffet lunch served in the air-conditioned cabin.
- 13:40 – Silversonic departs for the third reef location.
- Snorkellers are once again briefed as to the best areas to snorkel.
- Guided Snorkel Tour
- Option for certified divers to do a third dive or second introductory dive.
- 15:00 – Depart the Great Barrier Reef
- 16:30 – Approximate Arrival time at Port Douglas Marina
- 16:55 – Coaches depart for accommodation
- Return coach transfer from Port Douglas accommodation
- Return cruise from Port Douglas
- Up to 5 hours at Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
- Visit three different reef sites
- Delicious morning tea including focaccias and muffin cakes onboarding, afternoon tea cakes, cheese & biscuits.
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch.
- Reef Interpretation.
- Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins).
- Guided Snorkel Tour
- Snorkel brief at each site.
- We have qualified lifeguard supervision.
- Equipment for divers provided, including wetsuit.
- Hot freshwater showers.
- Prescription masks are available at no additional cost.
- Lycra suits included
- Reef Levy included
- Underwater digital cameras available for hire.
- Professional underwater photo and video service are on board.
What to bring
- Your camera.
- Swimming costume and also your towel.
- Hat, sunscreen and also a shirt.
- Certification Card for Certified Divers.
- Cash/credit card for drinks and snacks, photos and additional dives.
How to get there
Check-in is at the Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina
44 Wharf Street, Port Douglas Queensland 4877
It is always our mission to provide our passengers with the very best Great Barrier Reef experience.
Queensland, Australia has some of the strictest scuba diving rules in the world but also the safest scuba diving record. The Queensland Government Code of Practice regulates us, and we comply with all regulations.
We recommend that passengers complete a scuba dive medical questionnaire as some medical conditions, age and medications may prevent scuba diving.
We are happy to help you with any questions you may have. Please contact our office on 07 4037 2700 or email us at [email protected],
Or you may like to consult your Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms ‘AS.4005.1
Flying and Scuba Diving
For a single no decompression scuba dive, you should not fly or go to altitude for at least 18 hours after a scuba dive.
For multiple dives, you should not fly for 24 hours after your last dive.
If Skydiving or Hot Air Ballooning you must wait 24 hours after your dive.
We recommend waiting a minimum of 24 hours whenever possible